View the 2018 Solano County Chapter Summer Internship Application 2018 HERE
The internship program will develop:
- Political awareness and civic engagement
- Understanding of government and legislative processes
- Professional and leadership qualities
- Networking skills with other fellow interns
Program length and scholarship:
- Mandatory orientation will be held on Friday, June 22, 2018 4 PM – 6 PM.
- The program runs from June 26, 2018 through August 10, 2018.
- Interns will receive a scholarship in the amount of $1000 at the end of the program.
- Students are responsible for their own housing, transportation and insurance.